Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ok.. so Iraq DAY 3 is HERE

I realize I forgot to put this one on the last post.. here it is..

7-12-07 Iraq.
Welp.. I woke up this morning with really bad stomache pain.. got up took a shower and figured that I would just tough it out, get through the day, and by then it would be better.. We went and saw the prowler (a radar jet), and the FA-18 (a supersonic fighter jet..) By lunch time the pain was enough to stop me and make me breathe through it.. (Pain comes in spurts about 5 minutes apart)(NOT PREGNANT!!)
Well I went to the Medical center (base from MA)and got it checked out by the Urologist.. Got a CAT scan.. (using my tax dollars.) and found out that my bowels are full enough that they are pushing the bladder around, causing the cramping.. Well they gave me the G.I. Cocktail as they call it, and as I sit and write this I sort of feel like a time bomb waiting to explode.. Not sure when or where.. but I hear it is magical fireworks..
We also play a show tonite so if anything exciting happens I will be sure to write and tell you about it..
anyways.. love you all..
~D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . eeeuuuu . . . sorry.

JR said...

dal, you have to make sure to stop everyday and move those bowels!