Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MIddle of the Gulf??

7-16-07
ok so the last few days I have been on the U.S.S. Bonhomme Richard, a Navy Ship based in San Diego.. This trip was so cool!! We were helo'd in on Monday and recieved a celebrity welcome (they had cameras, video, and hats made for us.. It was crazy.. We then got to our rooms, were showed around the ship, and then the band got to call the numbers for the weekly bingo.. Me, as the sound guy, got to ditch out on this and went to play poker with some of the pilots.. (I totally won!) Then it was bed time.
7-17-07
So I woke up way early to do one last load of laundry because I shorted my self on underware for the trip.. After doing this we took a tour of the entire ship.. We saw the Chapel,Briggs,Hangar,Amphibious Hangar,Navigation room, Captains Room, Weapons Room, okok.. it was pretty much the coolest tour ever. We then went ate lunch and set up.. Now on the ocean it was only 98 degrees... but... was also 80% humidity..
UGH.. Two soaked shirts later the show was over and it was time to go to bed..
One more performance, and two more days.. woo hoo..
Coach sounds pretty nice to me.. My own bed.. My own shower.. ahhhhhh.
love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign of a gracious host--let the guest win. Where do you fly to states side and when? Be really careful! I love you!

Anonymous said...

u n d e r w e a r