Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Welp.. In Kuwait Finally..


It is midnight on wednesday and we just checked into the hotel.. It's 100 degrees. no joke...
For those who are worried.. we are guarded well.. (6 suburban caravan... think the president)
So I guess there isn't much to write about the flight... my flight to Amsterdam was freezing.. (literally) I could see my breath.. But got me here safe.. It is kind of funny.. I had visions of them having to shew the camels off of the runway so that we could land and then pulling up to a tent labeled bagage claim... Not the case..
flying over Kuwait you would recognize it as any normal american city.. Lights Cars.. no Camels..
We are staying in a really nice hotel, with great Air Conditioning..
All my bags got here...
That is about all there is to say..
Love you all..
Dallan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welp?

Anonymous said...

well good! im glad you are in a city and a hotel and its not all 3rd world looking. wouldnt want u getting bit by those nasty a$$ spiders!!!! u get to go swimming? take lots of pics!!! of ur hotel and EVERYTHING!!! and remember: million in iraq and extremely rich in Djibouti!!

Anonymous said...

I don't see any pictures yet big brother! I'm glad you're safe! American Idol auditions July 30th in San Diego...be there..or be square! Love you!