Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting Ready..

Welp. It's Monday and I am getting ready to go.. As my Grandpa Kuhni would say.."I am as nervous as a whore in church with a bastard on each knee." I don't think I have been this nervous since the day I stood in Boston and realized that I was alone in one big city, and that it was time to make change.. Well I think I am at that crossroad again in ways.. I am not alone, I am not needing to make much change, but I am going to have to adapt to a different life style temporally a life style where I have to think about my personal safety before I walk out of the shower..
I took the anti-terrorist test a few weeks ago, it was more about how to identify your surroundings when you are more apt to be a target, and well...It's decided.. I am a sitting duck.. I may as well wear a target..  Things like walk around your car before getting in, search it, but don't touch while you search..
Woah.. It's a lot to think about.. 
Welp.. It is time to go get some light weight fabric clothes that I don't mind killing because it is way too hot over there.. gotta remember to drink lots of water..
love you all.
~D

7 comments:

andreya said...

why are you going to iraq?

Anonymous said...

im gonna miss you so so much!!! hope ur flight is enjoyable.... i love you

jkuhni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jkuhni said...

Dallan Here is Chads cell # 801-687-0175 Sorry for the delay.
Keep us posted with your pics on your blog. We check ours every day. ajkuhni.blogspot.com
good luck!

Justin

A. Kuhni said...

Dallan,
You are a nut for going over there! It will definately be an adventure for you. We will pray for your safety!!! Have fun and stay safe!

Luv,
Justin, Ashley and the kiddos

Kathy Rees said...

Hi Dal,
Be good; be safe; remember who you are and don't be afraid to tell them who you are; drink lots of water; wash your face; brush your teeth; read your scriptures every day/everyday; do your best; say your prayers a lot; and remember Mom loves you!

Kathy Rees said...

Ditto what ashley said!