Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Post Time... Hmm..

I have been told that I need to post more often. Truth is that I was waiting for my dear wife to post one so that you could all get her view of the past year. I am sure she will post soon.. Maybe I will let her tell you our stories after Vegas next week. Yup we are going to Vegas. This is a trip we take every year for our birthdays, and have had a lot of fun doing it. We own a timeshare that allows us the freedom to travel around. So.. I use that as an excuse to do so. We went to Florida last April and visited the Mouse with my Brother and Sister in Law (Jared and Sjanna).. Yeah my wife is a bit of a Disney fan you could say.. I suppose I could say that Mr. M. Mouse is what connected Dana and myself together about 3 years ago. Sydney and Dana both worked at Disney for a semester as characters. They then came back to school here and so on so forth.. I got married. And I look hefty in this picture.

Not a whole lot has happened since my last post to be honest. Dana found a job planning activities for the local 4H club. She seems to enjoy it.. What more could I ask for right.. She has also found a talent in cakes.. yeah.. who knew?? Is going to start making cakes on the side for birthdays, weddings, and other events.. Again.. she is creative, and enjoys it.. so who am I to get in the way.

um.. yeah.. so I don't have a whole lot more to say except that I am looking forward to winter for no other reason then I don't have to mow the lawn for a few months.. OH YEAH.. I just got my website up and am working on another project as well..
check out dbsoundinc.com and for those of you who liked the Acoustic Tuesdays stuff.. I am going to start the podcast up again, and have a website I am working on which will be at acoustictuesdays.com when I am finished with it.

I'll have more to write in a week or so when we get back from Vegas.. Till then be safe.

1 comment:

miniSCHOF said...

VEGAS BABY YEA!!!! WOOO VEGAS!!!