Friday, February 20, 2015

Hey, It's been a LONG LONG time...

Well what can I say really? I basically forgot about blogging. I'm not much of a blogger anyways but we've been pretty wrapped up in life for a while that it just hasn't seemed very important. That being said, its now 2015 and our 3 month old is now a 3 YEAR old! 
Yep, Brayden is officially 3 and we celebrated his birthday last month in true Disney style with a Barnstormer/ Storybook Circus theme. we even rented a little (well maybe not so little) Bounce House for the kiddos since that is also one of Brayden's favorite things to do! Oh and obviously he loves Grave Digger and monster trucks thus the 3 Grave Digger presents he received lol. His other present was going to Monster Jam this month with his daddy and best friend Everett to see them in real life!



Why the Barnstormer you ask? Well, we had the great sense and ability to go to Disney World in September and Brayden LOVED the Barnstormer ride! It was pretty much the best trip ever so far with him because he actually really enjoyed everything. We got to have breakfast with the Characters TWICE and had 7 days of fun at the Parks and went mini golfing and of course to the pool and waterpark at the hotel several times! (we stayed at the Reunion Resort) We also were lucky enough to go with my sister and her family so Brayden had tons of fun playing with his cousins Sophie and Hunter :)



We went to all of the parks and watched the Frozen Fireworks Special at HS, Wishes twice at MK and Illuminations at Epcot. Brayden even got to go on the new Snow White Mine ride which was fun and kinda intense for a 2 year old but he wasn't scared! I think he might be a daredevil :)





Naturally a lot has happened in between him being 3 months old and all this, but the gist is that Dallan went back to school at the U for 2 years to get his Masters degree in Business. We moved a couple times in between there as well! But he graduated last May and then got a job offer in August with 1800 Contacts, which he accepted! It's in Utah, so we didn't have to move again- though we would love to be able to get a house here sometime soon!


I also started a little job adventure of my own last spring by opening up my Etsy store Whitetail Designs! I sell digital invitations, party decor, art, and Nursery art. Not gonna lie- it's been SO great! I can work from home whenever I have a chance and really don't spend more than an 30min to an hour on it (unless I'm designing new stuff) and make what I would likely make working full or part-time anyways so it's pretty much the best thing ever for us and really was a life saver in between school and Dallan getting a job! Obviously you all should check it out ;)

So the road has been a little rough sometimes with the school, no work and kid thing, but all in all we are doing great! Brayden is so much fun and such a kind loving kid, even though he's pretty mischievous and a bit of a tornado, his cuteness definitely makes up for it! Dallan loves his job and I am still loving mine, so I think we might just be all set for now! Next goal is a house which is very exciting but also expensive right now, so maybe the prices will go down soon?? Hope so but I'm not counting on it :(

We are looking forward to Easter and Spring and are making plans to go to Disney's Aulani Resort in Hawaii next January "for Brayden's Birthday"!! It's going to be awesome! So if I don't post again until then, that's what I have to look forward to and will be posting about, though hopefully I'm better and post before then, maybe because we got a new house? haha. 


No comments: