Monday, November 17, 2008

My two cents

Well, Dallan did a good job with the rundown of the last month and a half or two, but I'd like to add a few my insights...
So it turns out I quit the job I was working at with the 4-H. It was easy and good pay but my boss was, shall we say, a bit unorganized and not the best work environment for me. So now I am going to snowboarding instructor auditions at Sundance this Saturday, so I'll either end up doing that or working the ticket both probably so I can get my free pass! Unless of course something else comes up. Dallan is looking for jobs too... hopefully we can find one in Colorado or somewhere fun and not 
expensive like California. I have also made and sold a wedding cake since last we talked. I think it truned out alright, but you be the judge.
As Dallan said, my sister Nicki is getting married in about 3 weeks and we've got some friends and family coming in town this weekend which should be fun. Dallan and I have plans to go to Florida for Christmas and we are going to Washington for Thanksgiving where Dallan and Sydney will be singing in a holiday benefit concert there. 
I suppose thats about all I had to say, so until next time... :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana, the cake looks great from here!
Good job!

Unknown said...

We really miss hearing Dallan here in SLC. We realize that it may be a blessing not to have him on-air with Mike. We hope that he finds a better opportunity and you guys will be happier.

Keep everyone posted. I'd like to hear what happens to you.

Josh

Anonymous said...

Great cakes, Dana! I've read this blog excessively--is it Sadie's turn now??? Hope you had a Happy Anniversary--I enjoyed remembering what a great day that was for our family to have you join us--I love you! Rees Mom